Ok... so I admit that when I moved to Belgium just over a year ago I was really enthusiastic about writing e-mails to all of you in order to keep in touch as promised!! But time flies here and it gets more and more difficult to keep writing to everyone individually. So a blog is the perfect solution for those of you that haven't fogotten me yet!!! :-) Thanks Mart for inspiring me... I'm sure my blog won't be half as entertaining as yours but anyway! I mean let's face it... who would ever come across an invasion of cockroaches on a Belgian bus hmmmm... But I'll gladly leave those adventures to you. Well it might have been a little bit different had I started this blog one year ago.. Then I'd have been able to entertain you with my embarassing 'settling in' stories so to speak.. But that's been a while now so I'll gladly skip ...!!!
So here we are back from the Christmas holidays and struggling to settle back into work-mode... The only way to get over the shock is to think about the next holiday... So today we got round to booking our flights to Tokyo!!! Yippeee!!! Ok Mart I know you're green with envy but hey I wasn't sitting on a beach eating watermelon last month! So I promise I'll send you a postcard to cheer you up! :-) The flight was around 700eur, so just in case I asked how much the club class ticket was - cos naively i thought if its just a bit more why not spoil ourselves a little. My God it was 3000 euros!!!! I was sure I heard wrongly!! And then we said: For two persons?? and they said no for one!!! I wonder what they do to justify that price!! Maybe since the flight is quite long you come out with a super-make-over, i.e. nose-job, liposuction and boob-job!! A kind of "get fixed up while you fly" concept!!! Hmm could be a business idea what do you think?
So here we are back from the Christmas holidays and struggling to settle back into work-mode... The only way to get over the shock is to think about the next holiday... So today we got round to booking our flights to Tokyo!!! Yippeee!!! Ok Mart I know you're green with envy but hey I wasn't sitting on a beach eating watermelon last month! So I promise I'll send you a postcard to cheer you up! :-) The flight was around 700eur, so just in case I asked how much the club class ticket was - cos naively i thought if its just a bit more why not spoil ourselves a little. My God it was 3000 euros!!!! I was sure I heard wrongly!! And then we said: For two persons?? and they said no for one!!! I wonder what they do to justify that price!! Maybe since the flight is quite long you come out with a super-make-over, i.e. nose-job, liposuction and boob-job!! A kind of "get fixed up while you fly" concept!!! Hmm could be a business idea what do you think?
Okay so before you start worrying that I'll ramble on about my silly thoughts and stupid business ideas, my dear friends (that are still green to blogger) be informed that you can write back to insult me by leaving your comments on this page! I'm looking forward to reading your cheeky comments :-)
3 comments:
hey jol, Am writing quickly to make sure I'm the one whose written the first comment on your first blog!!! :-)
keep in touch xxxxx
g
tho must admit, am still getting used to the concept of blogging
:-))))
pls write us emails too xxxx
Heeeey!!
Welcome to the world of blogging! What a wonderful idea :-) I'm really looking forward to reading your updates!(sane stories are equally entertaining!!) Im sure mine will quieten down eventually when i finally get settled in!
HAHAHAHA love your 'makeover while you fly' idea...you actually do get a makeover on a 12hr flight in economy class - bags under your eyes, stiff legs and back, sore bum, queasy stomach from 'delicious' plane food... quite worth it dont you think??!
As for Japan...aaahhh i'm sure you will have a fabulous trip! Start practising with those chopsticks!! ;-)
xxxx
Post a Comment