Thursday, April 12, 2007

I'm back!

I'm finally back after several days of absence... was struggling to keep myself from going insane with all the things that have to be prepared before I leave. Just 7 days to go, of which only 5 are working days hurray!!! Suddenly though everything seems to be falling into place. The bridesmaids found shoes, the cakes got sent to Malta, my dress is ready to be collected and il-Capo bought a tie and shoes so it seems that nearly everything is ready.
Otherwise we had quite a nice relaxed Easter in Brussels... did some shopping, relaxed in the sun taking advantage of the good weather and ate loads of Easter eggs!

3 comments:

cass said...

im so jealous you only have 5 work days left! 2 questions 1) what is boqq?
2) what is it you do in Brussels?

My sister was a bridezilla last year and she lived in the country she was getting married in! youseem very calm and collected :)

tsotsa said...

Hiii! I'm back online too!
Good to hear wedding is under control! All we need is a last minute surprise like Charlie dressmaker sewing up a huge cake-like dress for me! :-P

Cass.. 'Boqq' means 'I dunno' in maltese! lol

cass said...

thanks mart you freak! hahaha cake like dress hhaha !! i would do that to my bridesmaids so i looked good on the day ;)

thanks for telling me what boqq means finally!

Good Luck next week JOLA!!!