Aaahh just got back from a 1hr walk... was really tired though and was dragging my feet at the end!!! Don't know why i'm so exhausted, maybe cos last weekend was quite hectic boqq. But anyway luckily it's already Wednesday and just 2 days to go till the weekend. And just 14 days of work left till my long holidays!! I'm doing a countdown!!! Tonight we ordered some take-away sushi from a shop round the corner from us to get us in the mood for Japan, it was really delicious. We always pass by and had never tried the food.. looks like we better think of moving.
Today I was in the office and suddenly I got a call on my mobile and there's this guy from MINI Brussels speaking to me in Frenchy-English and he suddenly goes "Madame I'm pleased to inform hyou det your MINI is leaving the factory" and I was like "WHHHAAAAAAATTTTT????????" and this poor guy was really startled and he told me "Why iz diz not goot newz????" and I was like "Noooo!!!" I had asked for delivery in June simply cos I won't be around for 6 weeks so I really don't want to leave a brand new MINI in the road for so long and pay insurance for it for nothing too!!! So then I explained and luckily he said "Diz is not a problem madame" so they will keep it for me until June apparently! *phew* got such a shock!! But then in typical female style... after hanging up I started thinking aaahhhh I want my car... poor car sitting all alone in cold garage somewhere for 2 months... maybe could get it and drive it for a week or two before going to Malta... hmmm and where would I leave it then? Boqqq. Then I kind of slapped myself back into being sensible and therefore patiently waiting until June as planned. Anyway I should have plenty of things going on to distract me from any MINI thoughts until then.
Wednesday, March 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hahahaha thats funny!!
Ahjar you start some chopstick practise... i'm all for perfect table manners! :-P
wow your life sounds so eventful! travelling, wining and dining a mini (im so jeallloouuss!!)
Long holidays away from the office sound good to me too!
I would have recited the lady marmalade chorus to the freaky french man just to freak him out.
hey jol!!! Just saw your Dublin pics :-) wish i were there too!! Or anywhere really, except here...:-)
me back at work after Easter... yay...
see you soon girl!!!xxxxx
g
Post a Comment