Sunday, March 11, 2007
Greetings from Sharm
Hi everyone!!! Greeetings from sharm!!! Guess you were wondering what happened to me but I HAD NO TIME TO COME TO the internet cafe. sorry im typing on egyptian keyboard so might not make sense. anyway, just wanted to let you know that im having a fantastic time here. Have a great tan already hahhha!!!! Peggy I smoked the xix yesterday and bought the proper coal so finally your dream about us smoking the xix by the pool will come true next summer!!! Will put a proper posting tomorrow hopefully. have to get up early tomorrow at 6.30am blahhh... we're diving on a wreck which sank in 19cent and its 2 hours away by boat. Ciaaooooo!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Hey Julia - or should I call you Jola?
Thank you sooooooooooooo much for the Easter chocolates - how did you know I would have beat up Lilly to get to them if you didn't send some to pacify me?
I've given up chocolate for lent but come Easter Sunday, I'm going to rip into that egg!!! Lindt is my favorite as well... after Godiva truffles that is! xx
Check out my blog to see your sister's handywork on my birthday invite - she's a genuis - and read about some of our adventures!
As well, you can see pics of us on my Multiply site as well as some pics of a cute boy that has a crush on our Lilly!
http://joyfulcandace.multiply.com/
Again! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! xxx
heyy!!! that was quick! I'm quite amazed at the postal service actually! Really glad you like them!!! I know they're childish but i thought they were so cute! Hope they didnt arrive all squashed as I had trouble squeezing everything into the box! Hope this message makes sense as Im having probs with my Egyptian keyboard and i just noticed that my recent posting has some letters missing! oops.. its weird, a keyboard full of worm-like squiggles! ciaoo xxx
Hahahahah that bitch beat me to it!!
OMG i dunno if i'm supposed to wait to easter but i've already digged into the little easter eggs! DIVINE! And i'm just on my way to the gym but i ALREADY know that when i get back im gonna have a glass of milk and a couple of those Italina Biscuttini!! YUMM!
THAAAAAAAAANKS!!!
X x X x X x X x X
Heyy! Glad you like them. The biscuits are a bit hard ... watch out cos I thought i'd break my teeth when i bit into them :-) But apparently there's nothing wrong with them, an italian friend told me that they're meant to be like that!
Testing blog
Post a Comment