Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Origami with towels!!!

This is dedicated to my beloved Lillies who faithfully read my blog!!!
Some more about my holiday in Egypt :-) We used to find these towel origami things every day in our room. Really cute!!! I almost wouldnt want to wash in order not to undo it hahha :-) They're really clever!! Wish I knew how to do them!!!



And best of all - a turtle!! How cute

5 comments:

tsotsa said...

Super CUTE!! lol

xxx

Joyfulone said...

Cuuuuuuuuuuuuute!

Love the tortise with the remote control in it's mouth!

xxx

Unknown said...

hey jola jola!!! Am catching up on your blogging today, from cloudy london :-)

Found some cheap tickets on ryanair and am here till monday. Funnily enough the weather here is even nicer than Malta - was pouring and windy when I left!

Ahh, what lovely pics... Those folded thingys are really comical :-) Ejja, now I'm expecting you to prepare something similar when I come up to visit :-)

am getting so restless in malta recently - am really missing the Interreg traveling (and admit you're missing your quiet flatmate) :-)))

Haven't managed to read regularly cos am lucky enough to have a computer monitor which is facing not one, but two doors at work - so I feel totally conspicuous even checking my gmail... Then at home I generally have to battle for computer time - apart from my dad playing online chess and my brother on Warcraft, there's my mum doing her homework for her Council of Women computer course!!! She's really cute studying, actually :-)

Whatever :-) ah, guess what - I've just got an order to illustrate a cookery book for kids - am really excited! Meeting the author on Wednesday, hopefully.

Will be in touch soon xxx
g

cass said...

Hi
Im like a weird blog person that posts comments without knowing the person but i figure a Lilly of marts is a lilly to us all :) i sound like a hiipy! (did you guys have hyper colour in malta..?)

Anyway the origami is weird! very clever but im not sure i would like to arrive home to animal shaped towels.

You should have learnt how to do it and you could have used them as table centrepieces at ur wedding

ciao

Jola said...

Hi Lilly III!!! :-) I remember you too from HK!! I like your idea of turtles at the wedding hahha! I don't think mummy Lilly would be so thrilled though :-)