Uff I'm back at work but still dreaming about my wonderful holiday in Egypt!! Seemed like such a long holiday before I left but it just flew - as usual! Anyway some updates from my side, today I went to try on my wedding dress for the first time. Everything went well and it fits ok, they just have to make minor adjustments ... Anyway I'm not writing much today as it seems nobody is interested in reading my blog. One of my friends told me yesterday: "I didn't know you were back from Egypt!!" Caught you!!! - so now I know you haven't been reading my blog!!! apart from my faithful Lilly (mwwwaaa) I'm not referring to you obviously.
So I'm just going to show you some pics of my holiday. Most of these pics were taken by Anita - officially appointed as our holiday photographer :-)
Arriving in Sharm! Hurray!!!
Hmm, check out my whiteness at the beginning of the holiday! Here I'm choosing some crystal mugs to add to the wedding list :-) George and Steve also offered to buy me a sphynx or shisha as a present!! With friends like these....
My favourite snack - hummus and baba ganoush!
Ready to go!
Hello Mr Napoleon! That's me hiding hiding behind!
I'm freezing!!!
AAAaghh I want a dry-suit!!!!
Finally rewarded with a kit kat! Nothing left for George hahha!!
4 comments:
I read your blog!!!
Your Lilly makes THE BEST babaganoush - you'd be so proud of her... of course, you can't expect anyone to kiss you for a week afterwards with the amount of garlic she puts in it but... it's almost worth it!
The water looks amazing... wish I knew how to dive.
:D
Hahahahah Here we are... your two and only blog fans! But don't worry, you can be as desperate as me and ORDER people to leave comments. It worked pretty well for me! :-)
Oooh lovely pictures! YOu look drunk in most of them except for the one where you're picking out glasses..in that you look like you might just pass out onto the rack!! hahahah :-P
hope you got some colour now! I'm dying for my malaysia holidays in 2 weeks... and yes yes i promise.. no tan lines! ;-)
Aww how sweet, thank you :-) I don't think that giving orders will work! In this case it's worse cos they are not even reading it in the first place!!! :-( *sob*
hi!
I actually click on to your blog from marts blog site (mainly out of curiosity) its strange reading about someone you don't know - however i did meet you once in Hong Kong :)
Good Luck with the wedding!!
Post a Comment