I'm too tired to write tonight, had yet another mega-long day at work. I'm in a crazy rush trying to finish everything cos i'm leaving on Thursday!!! YESSSS I'm finally off to the Red Sea to get some sunshine therapy. I'm so white, I'm afraid I might actually reflect the sun's rays back with my whiteness!!! Can't wait to be underwater. Hopefully I'll be able to use the internet at the hotel so I can continue to update my blog and you can read about my lovely holiday while you sit at your office desk hahha!!! :-) And Peggy ok I promise I won't come back with funny sun-tan marks, which wouldnt look that great with the wedding dress.. I won't dare, your voice was pretty threatening!!! Anyways enough typing, here are some pics we took on Sunday at the book fair. Millions of books... all in French!!! Such an anti-climax for il-Capo! Can you imagine, he spent 4 hours surrounded by books and didnt buy anything! Amazing :-) But still it was fun!! And at least I didnt have to worry about where we'd put the books at home!!! Now this comment is dedicated to Al and Peggy.... so we stopped at a stand selling language books for traveling and we stopped to have a look to buy a Japanese phrase-book - could be helpful, at least we know if we are eating eels or toad. And guess what, they even had a Maltese phrase book!!! Ahhh now I will pause so you can enjoy this comment in silence!
Millions of books. Gre, you'd love these:
Weird author signing books!

No comments:
Post a Comment