
Wednesday, February 7, 2007
Bad dreams and pugs
Just got off the phone after an hour blabbing away with my mother about the wedding preparations and various other disasters... Just a quick post today as I'm totally exhausted, couldnt sleep at all last night thinking about all the work I have to do - and I mean work - not wedding planning. Well then when I do get to sleep I have nightmares about the wedding. The worst having been the one where the wedding cake falls on the floor and the replacement is shaped like a yellow pumpkin with coloured things (kind of like smarties) stuck all over it!!! Then there was that other awful dream where the bridesmaids arrive wearing dresses I've never seen before!! And the list goes on and on... But finally last night, in between my nightmares and sleepless moments I was rewarded with a nice dream!!! .... I dreamt about my red Mini being parked in our drive, and inside it there was a pug!!! He was sitting on the passenger seat! Sooo cute... So here's something especially for Lilly... and for me too of course!!! AAwwwwwwwww

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
AAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!
I want one!!!! :-)
Hey jol, mela I can't come to the wedding in my favourite pink boob tube? :-((((
Post a Comment