Wednesday, February 21, 2007

I'm still here!!!

Heyy!!!!
I guess you've all been wondering whether I'm still around, or whether my blog has been taken hostage by somebody with nerdy taste but no actually i'm still alive, and i'm guilty of having changed the colours of my blog to this awful brown, but I just cant decide on which template to use, they're all horrible and the only decent one was taken by guess who??!! Lilllllyyy grrrrr!!! Oh well I'll try changing it again....
So anyway here is an update from me. So as you all know it was my birthday last monday and unfortunately I had to work :-( but in the evening we went out to eat in this cool restaurant called l'Idiot du village. Here is the link: http://www.sensum.be/en/resto/idiotduvillage/index.php
The place is super-cool and the food was delicious!!! I was only a bit disappointed with the starter as it was referred to as a 'risotto' in the menu but when it arrived it was actually pasta.. boqq. But to be fair the guy told us when he was taking the order but somehow I decided to ignore the fact, thinking it was too stupid. Maybe that explains the name of the restaurant :-) The maincourse however was delicious, it was a kind of beef stew. But it was huge and I had to give half my portion to Ivan. For dessert I had a delicious Dame Blanche with rose-water fresh cream! YUMMmmmm!!! Even the biscuits that came with the coffee were absolutely delicious :-) We were completely stuffed by then so I popped them into my bag for the next day hahha!!! I admit I never do such things but they were too good to leave there to be thrown away!!! Hmmmm ara you don't get any ideas about doing anything of the sort at my wedding!!!

3 comments:

tsotsa said...

As your loving sister i allow you to use the same colour template as my blog! hahahahahahaha :-)

Ah this restaurant sounds good! Your true maltese nature reveals itself in stealing those biscuits!! :-P Mnalla kellek il-hendbegg hiii !

Jola said...

Mela hijjj, hasra ma kellix il-gewlaq ukoll :-)

Unknown said...

ahhh that really sounds good!! u ukoll thanks for the handbag idea ... i will surely have a big one on your wedding day biex niffranka t-tisjir ta gimgha!!

Btw the tulips are really beautiful!!! are they real?? :))do you think they can live in maltese temperature ... ma nahsibx hux??