Despite the freezing weather Rachel insisted on having a picnic in the mountains!!! BRRRrrrrr
In case you're worried that she might not be eating enough.... think again!!!!
Now guess whose idea this was....
After a day out in the freezing mountains we headed for the famous Johnnie Fox's pub - known as the 'highest pub in Ireland'. We had some difficulty getting there as it's well hidden, but we finally found it and it was great to get indoors and enjoy some delicious Irish food and a pint of beer,
The menu is mainly fish and seafood! Ok I admit it's a bit weird given that this place is high up in the mountains, but the food was amazing. Rachel got this delicious bowl of mussels for starters, yummy I just couldnt help tasting, they were (nearly) as good as the Belgian ones :-)
Oh shit I burnt my hair with the bloody candle!!!! Serves me right for stealing her food :-(
No comments:
Post a Comment