AAaahh its finally Friday and I'm absolutely dead. I decided to be un-generous after all and I won't be making a cake for charity. After washing up the mess in the kitchen now that Ivan has finished cooking the chilli I decided I've done my good deed. Plus I have to taste the chilli!!! Of course, that's also an act of generosity as you can't serve it to a bunch of strangers unless you've tried it out first :-) Now I've just been through my 'To Do' list and planned out the day for tomorrow, we've decided to check out this shop in a place 1 hour away from Brussels, where I hope to find some decent shoes for the wedding. At least we'll get to see a new place so why not. Then if I don't I'll have to buy the super mega expensive ones I've seen in the city centre... But I'm not so keen given that i'll only wear them for one day!!! Unless I spray them shocking pink after what do you think?? Anyway must get going as the chilli is ready to be eaten and it's getting cold!!!
4 comments:
is it chili con carne?? thats how it looks like in the pic!! so how was it?
any good luck with the shoes??
EUGH i have gastric flu! can't look at food!
Sorry! I get to be a drama queen for a couple of days! :-D
i don't want to be disgusting...but i just can't help it...did ivan have one of his attacks and the bathroom was occupied...or is it the result of your sister's gastric?????
Yesss it's chili con carne, it was delicious, and nothing like what Peggy was thinking!!! No luck with shoes, they were all pointed and the rest (i.e. 2 pairs) were only in small sizes :-( So it seems I have to buy the expensive ones after all!! :-/
Post a Comment